Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bucket List

    For a while now I have been thinking about starting a bucket list. So today when I was thinking what I was going to post about, I thought why not start today, it is the perfect time and plus I will be sharing it with all of you. Since I am starting it just today I will keep adding things over time . Every time I complete something on the list I will let you guys know. I am so excited to start!
1. Road-trip with my friends
2. Learn how to snowboard
3. Dance in the rain
4. Change someone's life
5. Have a long lasting relationship
6. Travel the world
7. Make a giant cake
8. Go to fashion week
9. Go to a Victoria Secret Fashion show

10. Work at a magazine

11. Get an internship for a summer
12. Crash a wedding
13. Visit Europe for a month
14. Jump off a cliff into the water

15. Skydiving
16. Watch the sunrise

17. Go to all four Tennis Grand Slams
18. Go to the World Cup

19. Go on a budget free shopping spree
20. Go to a Drake concert

21. Learn how to wakeboard
21. See the aurora
Aurora Borealis Alaska
22. Go white water rafting
23. Ride a hot air balloon
24. Ride an elephant
25. Go to the Amazon Rainforest
26. Be in La tomatina: food fight

27. Go with TOMS, to give out shoes

28. Meet the cast of the Hunger Games
29. Meet a famous tennis player


No comments: