Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fashion magazines and books

    Hey everyone in the past few years I have tried to learn a lot about fashion. One of the things that has helped me is reading about fashion. I LOVE magazines so much. I can read them for hours a day and still not get bored of them. I love looking at style tips, celebrities clothing, or just simple articles. If you look at my room their are magazines everywhere. This past summer I read Style, by Lauren Conrad, which has helped me a lot with my wardrobe. A few months before that I read the Teen Vogue Handbook which was also had some rally great advice. I recommend both of these books for anyone who want tips about fashion or just enjoys fashion. I just started reading true whit by Whitney Port and I will let you know about it when I am done.



No comments: