Friday, March 30, 2012

Pinterest

    Hey everyone, today I made a Pinterest account and am totally in love with it. At first I was a little confused on what it was and how to use it, but now I am getting used to it and liking it more every minute. Pinterest is a website where you have different boards and each board represents a different theme. Every time you see something you like on the internet you can pin it onto one of your boards and it will go straight to your profile. You are probably thinking how do I pin something, well when you are making your account it gives you really easy instructions and even has a video explaining how to do it! Since I started my account today, I have not posted that many pictures, but heres a look at my Pinterest account so far. Hope you enjoy! xoxo

My Pinterest account


No comments: