Friday, November 8, 2013

A Print of Happiness

Are you already starting to worry about all the gifts you need to buy this year for the holidays? Every year my mom comes to me and says the exact same thing "I have no idea what to get for everyone." If you are in the same crisis as my mom, I can help. I recently found a super cute website, SS Print Shop, which sells super creative stationary. Not only is it original but also extremely affordable! The print out can be used in different ways, such as in a picture frame or on a wall. 
 
Happy Girls Are The Prettiest $15

Donut Worry be Happy $20

Travel, Charm, Love, Create, Sparkle $35

Love Is In the Air $15

 All I want For Christmas Is You $15

Cross My Heart $15

Ciao Bella $15

I'm Lucky I'm In Love With My Best Friend $15

http://www.ssprintshop.com

No comments: