Friday, December 21, 2012

Traveling

This week has been so hectic. I had to study a lot for my midterms, which I finished yesterday and now I am getting ready for my vacation. Every year we go on a family vacation somewhere special, this year we have picked California and Hawaii!!! I am so excited to finally get to relax and spend time with family. Packing can always be a stressful situation. I personally pack more than I need because I like to have choices. Here are different things I think you should pack for a short beach trip and a cold weather vacation.

4 Day Beach Trip:

  1. 4 Bathing Suits
  2. 2 beach cover ups
  3. 4 Casual shirts you can wear to the beach or during the day
  4. 2 pairs of shorts (you can repeat your shorts with different shirts)
  5. 1 casual dinner dress
  6. 1 pair of jeans
  7. 3 night shirts
  8. Beach bag
  9. Sunscreen
  10. Hat
  11. Basic necessities 
  12. flip flops
  13. Book 
Beach Trip


Lee short shorts
$105 - generalpants.com.au

Tory Burch print shoes
toryburch.com

Rebecca minkoff
shopbop.com

Kindle
$105 - amazon.de



4 Day Trip with Cold Weather

  1. 2 pairs of jeans
  2. 4 long sleeve shirts that keep you warm
  3. 2 dinner shirts
  4. 1 scarf
  5. Boots
  6. Purse (bring a big one that can fit everything you need for the trip)
  7. Chapstick 
  8. Jacket or Coat
Cold Weather


  Island gray jacket
$89 - riverisland.com

piperlime.gap.com

Hollister Co wrap scarve
hollisterco.com

L occitane
usa.loccitane.com


Whenever you are going to travel try to wear the objects that take up the most space. For example whenever I go somewhere cold I wear my boots and jacket on the plane so that way I have more space in my luggage. 

No comments: