Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Time for Change! The Weekly Favorites

The main reason I created this blog was to be able to express and share my ideas with other people! In the past I have almost entirely posted about clothes or fashion. From now on though I will be posting about different topics besides just fashion. From the beginning I knew I wanted to create a lifestyle blog I just didn't know how I wanted to pursue it. Since I have been able to grow and learn a lot recently I believe I am ready.  By making this change I will be able to share many more of my opinions about different topics with you guys. Every Wednesday I will be sharing with you guys my favorite finds of the week. The post can include a range of all different subjects from a purse I am in love with to a funny video on YouTube. 










No comments: