Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September 16, ????

Today is a very special day due to the fact that it is my Grandma's birthday! Don't worry Grandma I won't be mention how old you are turning. My grandma is definitely one of the most badass people I have ever met. You have never seen anyone rock a pair of heels like her or have the ability to put on lipliner anywhere she goes. Additionally, she probably has one of the best closets around. Once you walk in you don't want to leave. I get so entertained trying on all her heels and accessories. This outfit is inspired by something my Grandma would wear!

Love you Grandma! Grandma's Birthday

2 comments:

Unknown said...

solutionYou are your grandma's clone -- so fabulous, so stylish, so beautiful....

Diane Klier said...

I hope to see you cover Fashion Week one of these days , Your description of Grandma was right on since I know her for over 50 years and watched her put on that lip liner . Keep working on this fabulous blogg!!!!!!!
Diane