Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sweater Weather? More Like 10 Blankets and Comfy Pajamas

Luckily in Puerto Rico it is still warm and sunny but, I cannot even imagine how cold it is right now in other parts of the United States. Seeing pictures and watching the news it is crazy how frozen and cold everything looks. When I think of snow storms I always think of this one time I was in Colorado and there was a huge storm. My family and I were snowed in at the hotel we were staying at and the hotel had all sorts of projects set up for the kids and we made a lll different pottery and art decorations. There is only one thing I can think about doing in such cold weather and that is staying home! My perfect day for being stormed in would be:

Getting cozy
Snowday

bergdorfgoodman.com


Watching movies or a series on Netflix


Drinking hot chocolate or coffee

Eating chicken noodle soup
spicedblog.com

Baking something yummy
inspiredreamer.com

Painting my nails


No comments: