Monday, November 4, 2013

Hot drinks, movies, and the cold

When you start thinking about Fall and Winter what are the first things you think of? For me it's hot beverages, watching movies in bed, and being in cold weather were all you want to do is get under a really comfortable blanket. Each season gets me into different beauty products, clothes, food, TV shows, and the list can go on and on.

My list of necessities for Fall and Winter this year are A LOT of body lotions and scrubs. I find that whenever I go to cold weather my skin starts getting dry as soon as I get off the plane. It is really important to keep your skin hydrated and looking fresh even if you are wearing long pants and shirts to cover it.

Whenever I picture a holiday party, I see people wearing red lipstick. The great thing about wearing red lipstick is you don't need to add much more make up. If you are wearing red lipstick and a lot of other make up it can look overly exaggerated, it is important to always feel natural.

One of the only things I can think about when I am in cold weather is having a hot drink in my hand. After walking around the city or being outside it is the best feeling having that first sip of coffee and plus, Starbucks holiday drinks just came out again!


Hot drinks, movies, and cold


Nars cosmetic
bloomingdales.com


Estée Lauder fragrance
bloomingdales.com


Lip care
lush.ca




H M dark grey bedding
$56 - hm.com


Voluspa fragrance candle
$40 - amara.com

No comments: