Monday, July 1, 2013

TEEN VOGUE

While I was in New York City I had one of the greatest experiences of my life, I got to intern at Teen Vogue for two weeks! I am the luckiest girl in the world and could not be more grateful for the opportunity I was given. While I was there, I tried to help as much as possible and got to meet such nice and hard working people. The people that work there spend countless hours making each piece of the issue perfect. Even if I was helping them in a small way, I was the happiest person alive! Through the experience I learned new things and that hard work really does pay off!



Make sure you all sign up for ARRIVE IN STYLE! 


Please help and support Teen Vogue Toyota Arrive In Style! You can win a beauty bag of up to $500 or a trip to New York City! All you need to do is:
1. Take the Pledge2. Strike the Pose


http://arriveinstyle.teenvogue.com/




No comments: