Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day Wedding

After getting back on Sunday from Casa de Campo, it has been hard to get back into normal routine. I had the absolute best time over Spring Break. It was filled with family, friends, the beach, pool, relaxing, and a lot of eating. Most of the time it was sunny and beautiful but, the last two days it was overcast. When I got back from break I could not believe it was April already. It is crazy how fast time goes by! So many good things have been happening and I cannot wait to see what is next.

In two weekends I am going up to New York City to celebrate my cousins wedding. I am so excited to see family, my best friend, and celebrate! There are tons of weddings and celebrations going on these next few months so here is an outfit I would wear.

Day Wedding


Parker dress
shopbop.com


Santi purple handbag
shopbop.com


Marc jacobs perfume
couture.zappos.com


Nail polish
$12 - thehut.com

No comments: