Sunday, February 10, 2013

Homiés Shirt

While I was in Los Angeles I found this t-shirt that I fell in love with and knew I had to buy it. Last night, I wore it for the first time. I was going to a casual get-together with my friends so I wore high waisted black shorts, the t-shirt, a belt, sandals, and a red purse. 

So far I have had a really fun and relaxing weekend. On Friday after school, my friend Alessandra came over and we went to the gym and then out for dinner. It was really good to catch up and talk about each others lives. She slept over that night and on Saturday we went to the beach with my sister, Alexis, and then for lunch at Pinky's. Pinky's makes the best sandwiches and smoothies. After lunch, we came home relaxed and got ready for the party we where going to. 







South Central Shirt
Topshop Shorts
Vintage Black Belt
Cartier Bracelet
Rebecca Minkoff Bag





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This shirt looks alot better than I wthought it would. you where right.!