Monday, January 21, 2013

Recent Instagrams and Iphone Photos

   This weekend I was so busy. On Friday, Alessandra, slept over and we had the most relaxing night. We watched netflix, had dinner, and drank tea. Mid-day Saturday we went to the gym and then made lunch. Soon after she left, I went to Carola's house where we got ready for San Sebastian. This is a festival they have once a year in Old San Juan which last 4 days. There is music everywhere and the party last throughout the day and night. We got ready with a few friends and then went to celebrate. Yesterday after we woke up, we got ready to go to rehearsals for the school musical, In The Heights. After rehearsals I got dressed and went to my friend Sophia's birthday party. I slept over and now I am just relaxing. Although I had the best time this weekend I am so tired now. 

Here a few pictures from this weekend:






Flowers from my parents anniversary


San Sebastian

Brandy Melville Shirt, Abercrombie Shorts, Converse Shoes


San Sebastian


San Sebastian



San Sebastian


Sophia's Birthday

Paige Jeans



Sophia's Birthday



Sophia's Birthday



Sophia's Birthday 
With Sophia


No comments: