Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fathers Day Outfit!

   Fathers Day is comming up in just a few weeks, so I put together an outfit that would be perfect for a fathers day party or lunch. One of the great things about summer is that you dont need to be worried about staying warm. For fathers day you can wear a dress, jumpsuit, a pear of nice shorts with a top, or jeans and a nice top. For the outfit I chose I decided to choose a dress. You can add accesories, wear heels or flats whichever you are more comfortablew with, and of course a nice handbag. We have not decided what we will be doing for fathers day this year but I know I will be spending it in the Hamptons with my family, aunt, and grandparents. I am sure we will be doing something special. I am so thankful for having the best dad and grandpa in the world!
Fathers Day


French Connection v neck dress
£265 - nelly.com

Sam edelman shoes
$543 - jildorshoes.com

Vintage handbag
$4,610 - boutique1.com

Hillier earrings
$430 - openingceremony.us

Dannijo bracelet
$320 - stylebop.com

No comments: