Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SUMMER TIME!

    Hey everyone, sorry I have not been posting lately. Its that I was so busy with school, studying for finals, and sports I had no free time. :'( But luckily today was my last final and finally started SUMMERR! This summer I have so many different activities planned. I am going to stay in Puerto Rico for about two weeks and then I am going to New York, New Jersey, and the Hamptons. After that I am going on a teen tour throughout Europe from a company called Bold Earth. On the teen tour I will be visiting parts of Italy, France, and Spain I am so excited! Since I haven't posted in a few weeks I want to update you guys a little bit on my life. About two weeks ago I got my braces off:), I finally finished finals today, and tomorrow is my eight grade graduation and prom I am so excited! Also my sister showed my family and I a great little store/restaurant in Puerto Rico called superfoods and they have this dish called acai which has berry, granola, and bananas, it tastes so good.

Braceless:)



















Acai:


1 comment:

katza said...

YUMMM! acai is so good, I'm obsessed! and you look GORGEOUS braceless! sick blog