Friday, March 23, 2012

Im back

         Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been so busy with school and sports I have had literally no time to do anything. Don't worry though, I am going to be posting more now. Also since spring break is starting next weekend hopefully I will be able to post even more than I normally would. Talking about spring break, I am so excited to be going to Miami for a week with my family. Every year my grandparents, my aunt, my family, and I go on a family trip. Every year we usually go somewhere new to see new places and experience new things. This year is the first year we are going to Miami and I am so excited to go to the beach, relax, being with family, and most of all shopping! Don't worry, when I get back I will be posting pictures of all my favorite shops, outfits, and accessories.

No comments: